Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar
This wonderful unscented shampoo bar has delicate moisturising properties thanks to the abundant aloe vera juice, which was used instead of distilled water in the lye solution.
Aloe vera is great at moisturising hair without weighting them down, it therefore works best on normal to dry hair types.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Aloe Vera juice: Gently hydrating without weighing the hair down or leaving them oily!
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
- Weight: ~100g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
How to use:
Download ZWP's free shampoo bar guide, it's full of useful information and tips on how to use natural shampoo bars!
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*
About Zero Waste Path
At Zero Waste Path Shop, we really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic free packaging. However, that’s not it! We also put great attention into the production phase, ensuring that all of our supplies and production processes respect our values, and every little choice up to the smallest detail is taken with a view of having the greatest possible sustainability in the final product. Of course, starting our business we soon realised how many obstacles there are for small producers, but we promise you that as we grow, we will continue to improve! The most important value for us is transparency, and for this reason, we share all the behind the scenes on our website and social media channels, this includes both the ones we’re proud of (most of them) as well as the ones that are still “imperfect”. Nothing hidden here!