Aloe Vera Soap Bar
This soothing soap is a great moisturiser for all skin types, it will leave your skin nice and soft and thanks to the absence of essential oils and the presence of aloe vera juice it is perfect for sensitive skins.
The aloe vera also makes it particularly suitable for skins with scars, marks, acne and even in case of sunburns!
Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush!
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Aloe Vera juice: Useful to treat sunburns and acne, its regular use can help reduce stretch marks
- Spirulina Powder: Thanks to the high amounts of vitamin E, spirulina powder helps making the skin soft and smooth
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
- Weight: ~100g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
How to use:
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face!
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder*
About Zero Waste Path
At Zero Waste Path Shop, we really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic free packaging. However, that’s not it! We also put great attention into the production phase, ensuring that all of our supplies and production processes respect our values, and every little choice up to the smallest detail is taken with a view of having the greatest possible sustainability in the final product. Of course, starting our business we soon realised how many obstacles there are for small producers, but we promise you that as we grow, we will continue to improve! The most important value for us is transparency, and for this reason, we share all the behind the scenes on our website and social media channels, this includes both the ones we’re proud of (most of them) as well as the ones that are still “imperfect”. Nothing hidden here!