Balance Bags for Tea
Did you know that most tea bags contain a little bit of plastic? These provide a great alternative - they are plastic-free, organic reusable tea bags that simply balance on the edge of your cup. No mess, no fuss.
Ideal for herbal, home made and speciality teas these little Balance Bags steep your tea by resting on the lip of your cup or tea pot. Each pack contains 3 bags and 1 bamboo pick.
How to use
Balance bags are so easy to use:
- Place a teaspoon or so of your favourite blend in the bag.
- Balance the bag on your cup and pour the water directly onto the leaves.
- Steep until the tea is to your liking.
- Remove the bag with the stick.
- Enjoy your tea!
Taking care of your Balance bag:
When your tea bag is cool (don't pick up the fabric while it's hot!) simply empty it into your compost, food waste or regular bin and rinse the bag. Done! If you prefer they are also machine washable at 40 degrees C.
- Bag: Organic cotton calico
- Pick: Bamboo
- Packaging: Recycled card and bio-film
About Rowen Stillwater
We handmake zero waste and vegan products to help people maintain and transition to cruelty free lifestyles.