Dog Shampoo Bar
This natural and delicate dog shampoo bar contains Neem oil for its soothing and anti-flea properties. The lavender and lemongrass essential oils also add anti-itch and anti-bacterial properties!
We suggest using an acid rinse after the use of this shampoo bar to eliminate any residue and leave the coat soft and shiny (recipe here)
Please avoid using this shampoo bar on puppies or pregnant dogs
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Neem oil: Neem oil is amazing against fleas as it has flea-repellant, anti-itchiness, antibacterial and insecticidal properties
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Lavender essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial, anti-itch
- Lemongrass essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
- Weight: ~100g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
How to use:
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Sodium Neemate(Neem Oil), Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
About Zero Waste Path
At Zero Waste Path Shop, we really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic free packaging. However, that’s not it! We also put great attention into the production phase, ensuring that all of our supplies and production processes respect our values, and every little choice up to the smallest detail is taken with a view of having the greatest possible sustainability in the final product. Of course, starting our business we soon realised how many obstacles there are for small producers, but we promise you that as we grow, we will continue to improve! The most important value for us is transparency, and for this reason, we share all the behind the scenes on our website and social media channels, this includes both the ones we’re proud of (most of them) as well as the ones that are still “imperfect”. Nothing hidden here!