Fruit Smoothie Face Scrub
Fruity infusion to rejuvenate skin, for a fresh, glowing and radiant complexion. Gentle natural exfoliator to help remove dead skin cells and give the skin a vitamin C boost.
Strawberry Extracts - rich in vitamin C, these fruits can be used to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature, which is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin.
AHA Fruit Acids - a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate dead skin cells to leave clear and bright skin.
Contains 100ml. Packaged in a glass and aluminium jar with plantable outer packaging. Plant in soil and packaging composts away, sprouting into flowers and plants.
Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying wax NF), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium citrate, Citric acid (Castile), Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil), Pumice, Vegetable Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Persea gratissima (Avocado oil), Stearic acid, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan gum, Avena sativa meal extract, Fragaria vesca (Strawberry fruit extract), Pyrus malus, Citrus medica limonum, Vaccinium myrtillus, Saccharum officinarum, Vitis vinifera, Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Lactic acid, Citric acid, Glycolic acid, Malic acid, Tartaric acid, Parfum, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Linalool
About Purity Natural Beauty
Founded in 2017, Purity Natural Beauty is a natural, ethical, eco-friendly, and sustainable skincare and beauty brand.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK in a GMP certified lab in the heart of Cambridgeshire. All our products meet EU cosmetic regulations and carry the relevant testing and safety documentation.
- Our products are vegan friendly and cruelty-free - Purity is opposed to all forms of animal testing and ensure no animal testing of our products and only work with suppliers that share our values and have policies and controls in place.
- Our products are plastic-free and packaged in glass and aluminum jars.
- Our plantable outer packaging is embedded with wildflower seeds, that grow into flowers and plants to help bees, insects and encourage our eco-system. Read more about our plantable packaging here
- Our products are formulated using high-quality natural ingredients, from reputation UK suppliers, and are always free of parabens, sulphates, plastic microbeads, animal-derived ingredients, palm oil, mineral oils, fillers and petrochemicals