Grapefruit & Lemongrass Deodorant
This cream deodorant keeps you fresh while moisturising the skin.
Thanks to the strong mixture of citrus scents, this deodorant will make you feel fresh every time, in addition to this the Lemongrass essential oil helps boosting the antibacterial power of the deodorant!
This is not an antiperspirant deodorant, but thanks to its antibacterial properties it will keep all bad odours away!
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used
- Arrowroot powder: Absorbent and softening
- Coconut oil: Antibacterial and moisturising
- Shea butter: Moisturising
- Baking soda: Neutralises odours
- Grapefruit essential oil: It smells great!
- Lemongrass essential oil: Antibacterial
- Weight: ~60g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% tinplate tin with brown paper label, synthetic glue (we're working on it!). The tin is reusable or recyclable, the label at the moment cannot be composted.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
How to use:
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
About Zero Waste Path
At Zero Waste Path Shop, we really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic free packaging. However, that’s not it! We also put great attention into the production phase, ensuring that all of our supplies and production processes respect our values, and every little choice up to the smallest detail is taken with a view of having the greatest possible sustainability in the final product. Of course, starting our business we soon realised how many obstacles there are for small producers, but we promise you that as we grow, we will continue to improve! The most important value for us is transparency, and for this reason, we share all the behind the scenes on our website and social media channels, this includes both the ones we’re proud of (most of them) as well as the ones that are still “imperfect”. Nothing hidden here!