Lavender & Rosemary Shampoo Bar
Just shampoo, in a bar, like soap. No plastic - and they leave your hair clean and shiny, too.
How to use
- The easiest bit; wet your hair thoroughly.
- Wet your shampoo bar and rub it over your hair from root to tip (don't rub it back and forth as is might cause your hair to tangle).
- Massage your scalp with your fingers, causing the shampoo in your hair to lather and gently work this through your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly. It is very important to make sure your hair is properly clean before moving on to the next step. Rinse, rinse and rinse again! (You might find your hair feels 'squeaky' on your first few uses.)
- Repeat! That's right, do it all over again! We want that hair super clean and healthy!
- Our number 1 tip for you if you want shiny, silky hair! Use an acidic rinse. Many places that we have found advise using apple cider vinegar for this but we're not to keen on the smell of that one, so we use lemon or lime juice instead (depending what we had). We mixed the lime/lemon juice with water (50/50) in a spray bottle. This allowed us to easily apply the mixture to our hair while in the shower. Make sure to leave it on your hair for 1-3 minutes before rinsing off. If you would rather use the apple cider vinegar please feel free to give it a try with the same 50/50 water mix.
- Dry your hair (or let it dry naturally) and you're finished!
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil (Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*)
*occurs naturally in essential oils
About The Kentish Soap Company
We are an award winning independent, family run business located in Kent, United Kingdom.
Our soap is made using the traditional cold process method, starting with our unique blends of natural oils and butters, selected for their skin nurturing properties. All our skin care recipes are safety assessed by a qualified cosmetic chemist. We are members of the Guild of Craft Soap and Toiletry Makers, Federation of Small Businesses, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and Produced in Kent associations.
Long before we ever made our first bar of soap, we've always cared about the environment, and we promised to always continue this love affair, which we're proud to say we have.
Our natural soaps, candles, and bath and body products are all handmade in small batches to ensure we maintain our high quality. We also make sure that no artificial colours or fragrances are used at any stage of the process.
We've also never used palm oil in our products, and we never will. The coconut oil that we use is sustainable and no monkeys are used in its production.
And to make sure we're going above and beyond for the environment, each of our products are vegan-friendly and come in plastic-free packaging.
There is no Planet B. That's why we planned to always do our bit for Mother Nature. It isn't much, but we vowed never to use palm oil in our products, never to add artificial colours or fragrances, and to always wrap our goodies in plastic-free packaging.