While in theory most deodorant aerosol cans and roll-on tubes can be recycled, most deodorants and antiperspirants are full of chemicals that once you've done a bit of research, you probably want to avoid putting on your skin.
Sweating is a natural bodily function that regulates body temperature so using a product that stops you sweating is not necessarily a good thing. The reason that body odour can result from sweating is due to bacteria. Natural deodorants slow the production of this bacteria and prevent the build-up of unpleasant odours. It lets the skin breath and perspire naturally.
This selection of 100% natural deodorants are handcrafted in the UK using high quality ingredients, free from toxins and aluminium and feature:
- No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
- Allows your skin to breath naturally
- Will not block your sweat glands allowing your body to release toxins as nature intended
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty free
- Recyclable packaging, no plastic
- Perfect for both women and men
- Handcrafted in the UK
Available in the following scents:
- Lemongrass & Teatree
- Sandalwood & Bergamot
- Lavender & Bergamot
- Lemon & May Chang
- Cedarwood & Grapefruit
Each deodorant stick weighs 70g.
How to use
Apply under arms as required.
Store in a cool dark place, out of direct sunlight. If your house becomes very hot in the summer, you can store your deo in the fridge to keep it from melting.
All scents contain:
- Candelilla Wax - thickens, emulsifies, adds texture, creating a creamy consistency for smooth application.
- Organic Coconut Oil - Virgin, unrefined, an excellent moisturiser which is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Organic Shea Butter - Its natural concentration of vitamins and fatty acids make it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for the skin.
- Mango Butter - Has a healing and nourishing action, whilst imparting a great moisture boost and stability.
- Organic Arrowroot Power - Allows easy application to the skin’s surface, absorbing perspiration without greasy residue.
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Valued for its ability to stabilise the skin’s natural pH balance whilst inhibiting bacteria for a deodorising effect.
- Vitamin E - Keeps skin supple and smooth by aiding retention of natural moisture content of the skin.
Each scent also contains essential oils:
- Lemongrass & Teatree - Lemongrass oil is a natural deodorizer and Tea Tree oil has antimicrobial properties that destroy the bacteria on your skin that cause body odour.
- Sandalwood & Bergamot - Sandalwood Oil soothes skin, reduces inflammation, irritation and infection whilst imparting coolness and freshness with natural woody tones and Bergamot Oil was historically used as a deodorant because of its powerful disinfecting, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties alongside its subtle delightful perfume.
- Lavender & Bergamot - Lavender Oil is a soothing ancient remedy to reduce mental anxiety and stress, induce sleep, relieve muscle and joint aches, combat infection, improve circulation, aid digestion, repel insects and treat their bites, as well as burns, all the while delivering its familiar soporific floral fragrance and Bergamot Oil was historically used as a deodorant because of its powerful disinfecting, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties alongside its subtle delightful perfume.
- Lemon & May Chang - Lemon Oil helps neutralize body odor, keep skin fresh and clean and also has detoxifying properties and May Chang Oil is a good antiseptic, anti-funga oil also having very effective deodorant properties that helps to reduce excess perspiration.
- Cedarwood & Grapefruit - Cedarwood Oil confers a host of benefits which make it perfect for deodorant including its toning, antiseptic, anti-fungal, antiseborrheic, antibacterial, sedative, and even insecticidal properties, not forgetting its natural earthy perfume and Grapefruit Oil is known for its stress reducing, mood enhancing, energy increasing and circulation enhancing properties with stimulating citrus notes.
About Your Nature
Your Nature is a UK, Bristol-based company. We handcraft Vegan and Earth friendly deodorants to order using simple effective ingredients that have never been tested on animals.
All of our product and postal packaging, is recyclable and plastic-free, so none of it ever needs to go to landfill.
Why do you only use natural ingredients?
Because our body absorbs up to 80% of products applied to the skin, By using only natural ingredients we can be sure you will not be absorbing any toxins from our product.
Are your deodorants antiperspirant?
No. Stopping the body’s ability to sweat is not a natural process and there is no way that I know of to accomplish this naturally. The good news is that you will sweat less and less as your body adjusts to a natural deodorant.
Have you ever tested on animals?