Pink Clay Regeneration Mask
Creamy pink clay mask absorbs excess oil and dirt, while actively encouraging skin cell exfoliation and renewal, leaving skin looking brighter and feeling refreshed.
Pink Clay - pink clay is rich in silica, which helps to improve skin elasticity and cell renewal for supple, younger looking skin. Extracts pollutants and impurities from your skin and helps reduce inflammation caused by acne and eczema.
Contains 50ml. Packaged in a glass and aluminium jar with plantable outer packaging. Plant in soil and packaging composts away, sprouting into flowers and plants.
Aqua, Green Illite Clay, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus, Glycerine, Olea Europaea Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Illite, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Stearic acid, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Litsea Cubeba, Jasminum Officinale, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol
About Purity Natural Beauty
Founded in 2017, Purity Natural Beauty is a natural, ethical, eco-friendly, and sustainable skincare and beauty brand.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK in a GMP certified lab in the heart of Cambridgeshire. All our products meet EU cosmetic regulations and carry the relevant testing and safety documentation.
- Our products are vegan friendly and cruelty-free - Purity is opposed to all forms of animal testing and ensure no animal testing of our products and only work with suppliers that share our values and have policies and controls in place.
- Our products are plastic-free and packaged in glass and aluminum jars.
- Our plantable outer packaging is embedded with wildflower seeds, that grow into flowers and plants to help bees, insects and encourage our eco-system. Read more about our plantable packaging here
- Our products are formulated using high-quality natural ingredients, from reputation UK suppliers, and are always free of parabens, sulphates, plastic microbeads, animal-derived ingredients, palm oil, mineral oils, fillers and petrochemicals