Radiance Cream Cleanser
A creamy blend of fruit and natural extracts, including strawberry, melon and papaya to cleanse the pores of impurities, leaving skin clean, fresh and nourished.
Papaya Extract - helps to remove impurities and slough away dead skin cells. Also excellent for balancing the oiliness of the skin & working as an exfoliant on dry areas.
Strawberry Extract - rich in vitamin C, these fruits can be used to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature, which is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin.
Watermelon Seed Oil - watermelon seed oil deeply penetrates the skin and removes impurities, dirt and dead skin. High in linoleic acid, this powerhouse ingredient helps to clarify pores by dissolving dirt and impurities, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished, helping with oily skin and acne by acting to clarify and remove excess sebum.
Contains 50ml. Packaged in a glass and aluminium jar with plantable outer packaging. Plant in soil and packaging composts away, sprouting into flowers and plants.
Aqua, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60, Helianthus Annuus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aqua, Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium citrate, Citric acid, Persea gratissima (Avocado oil), Vegetable glycerin, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic acid, Xanthan gum, Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk), Carica papaya (Papaya fruit extract), Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry fruit extract), Fragaria vesca (Strawberry fruit extract), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil (Watermelon seed oil), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon essential oil), Butylphenyl methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
About Purity Natural Beauty
Founded in 2017, Purity Natural Beauty is a natural, ethical, eco-friendly, and sustainable skincare and beauty brand.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK in a GMP certified lab in the heart of Cambridgeshire. All our products meet EU cosmetic regulations and carry the relevant testing and safety documentation.
- Our products are vegan friendly and cruelty-free - Purity is opposed to all forms of animal testing and ensure no animal testing of our products and only work with suppliers that share our values and have policies and controls in place.
- Our products are plastic-free and packaged in glass and aluminum jars.
- Our plantable outer packaging is embedded with wildflower seeds, that grow into flowers and plants to help bees, insects and encourage our eco-system. Read more about our plantable packaging here
- Our products are formulated using high-quality natural ingredients, from reputation UK suppliers, and are always free of parabens, sulphates, plastic microbeads, animal-derived ingredients, palm oil, mineral oils, fillers and petrochemicals