Shampoo & Conditioner - Oily & Fine Hair
These surfactant-based 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioners are great for people that didn't get on with natural shampoo bars, and for those with coloured hair! They will gently wash your hair, thanks to the use of SCI and CAPB, two coconut-based surfactants, while our organic unrefined oils will help condition them.
All the 2in1 solid shampoos contain Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein, an amazing ingredient that not only increases combability and softness, but also helps improve colour retention.
Thanks to the balanced PH of ~5.5, this 2in1 solid shampoos don't need an acid rinse and won't have a transition phase!
This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo + conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair thoroughly without being harsh
The hydrolysed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with colour retention, and the hydrolysed rice will help add volume.
Our organic cold pressed broccoli seed oil will deeply condition and soften your hair without leaving them oily, while the lavender and sage essential oils will balance the sebum production on the scalp.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
If pregnant or breast feeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Pink Clay: revitilises the scalp
- Shikakai Powder: cleanses the hair, adds shine
- Agar Agar: a vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Hydrolysed Rice Protein: increases volume
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil: conditioning, smooths frizzy hair
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Lavender Essential Oil: promotes hair growth
- Sage Essential Oil: decreases hair loss
- Weight: ~70g (~40 washes)
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
How to use:
This shampoo bar doesn’t need an acid rinse and it doesn’t have a transition phase!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Brassica
Oleacea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Hydrolysed
Quinoa Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Acacia Cocinna (Shikakai) Powder, Illite (Pink Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Benzyl Alcohol^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
About Zero Waste Path
At Zero Waste Path Shop, we really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic free packaging. However, that’s not it! We also put great attention into the production phase, ensuring that all of our supplies and production processes respect our values, and every little choice up to the smallest detail is taken with a view of having the greatest possible sustainability in the final product. Of course, starting our business we soon realised how many obstacles there are for small producers, but we promise you that as we grow, we will continue to improve! The most important value for us is transparency, and for this reason, we share all the behind the scenes on our website and social media channels, this includes both the ones we’re proud of (most of them) as well as the ones that are still “imperfect”. Nothing hidden here!