Help eliminate the millions of single use plastic or paper straws used every day with these food grade reusable silicone straws.
Never be without a straw. They are so easy to fold up and take out with you. Soft on your teeth, no risks of a chipped tooth! Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Long-lasting and durable. Easy to manoeuvre, to get the perfect drinking position. Long enough for tall drinks and can be cut to a shorter size if you prefer.
They come in a 6-pack and are 24.5cm long with a 5mm inside diameter and are a perfect everyday straw.
- 6 Reusable Food-Grade Silicone Staws - Never Throw a straw away again!
- Biodegradable plant bristle cleaning brush - the bristles on the cleaning brush are plastic-free and made of plants.
- GOTS certified organic cotton carry pouch with a secure drawstring closure. Made of natural thick organic cotton canvas. GOTS certified and with fair wages.
- The travel pouch is also handy for carrying travel cutlery or other zero waste essentials
- 100% Pure Food-Grade FDA/LFGB certified Silicone
- No plastic-fillers
- Comes in recycled card packaging
- Designed by a UK company committed to eliminating micro-plastics
- 100% vegan
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Includes a unique plant-based cleaning brush and a natural carry pouch which are both plastic-free
How to use
Wash before use. Straws are dishwasher safe. For best result, handwash and clean inside with the cleaning brush.
Handwash cleaning brush and keep dry in-between use.
Wash travel pouch at 30c, line dry. The travel pouch is 100% natural material and contains no chemicals to stop shrinkage after first wash. Please allow or 10-12% shrinkage. We have factored that into the design.
EcoLiving is a distributor for high-quality sustainable products. We also create some killer zero waste products from our own UK brand ecoLiving. All products are manufactured responsibly and are plastic-free and vegan.
We are committed to doing the least harm to the environment. Our company is carbon neutral, we also plant trees through Eden Reforestation Projects for the purpose of reforestation, agroforestry and reducing extreme poverty through the employment of local villagers.