Unscented Solid Lotion
This rich lotion bar will deeply moisturise your skin in just one go!
Just rub it on damp skin and massage it to help the absorption, and remember that a little goes a long way!
This unscented version is perfect for those with allergies and for the cocoa butter lovers, as its sweet chocolaty scent isn't covered by the presence of essential oils.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
- Cocoa butter: Intense moisturising and conditioning properties, it is absorbed easily
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Extra virgin olive oil: Very moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
- Weight: ~90g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
How to use:
Please avoid keeping this solid lotion in the shower!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
About Zero Waste Path
At Zero Waste Path Shop, we really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic free packaging. However, that’s not it! We also put great attention into the production phase, ensuring that all of our supplies and production processes respect our values, and every little choice up to the smallest detail is taken with a view of having the greatest possible sustainability in the final product. Of course, starting our business we soon realised how many obstacles there are for small producers, but we promise you that as we grow, we will continue to improve! The most important value for us is transparency, and for this reason, we share all the behind the scenes on our website and social media channels, this includes both the ones we’re proud of (most of them) as well as the ones that are still “imperfect”. Nothing hidden here!