Vegan Wax Wraps
These vegan food wraps are a plant based vegan alternative to single use plastic, cling film and tin foil. They are a natural, eco friendly and traditional way to protect and keep food fresh.
Our vegan wax wraps are soy and palm oil free and are made using custom designed 100% organic cotton which is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified. We have a range of sizes brought together in packs that we think will match the lifestyle of environmentally conscious Vegans.
All our wraps are handmade in the Cotswolds. We use a simple process to make sure all of our wraps are perfect. And come to you in 100% recycled packaging. The wraps are available in a three or five pack, or a single extra large wrap for wrapping your freshly baked bread:
- 3-pack includes One Small Wrap 20 x 20cm, One Medium Wrap 30 x 30cm, One Large Wrap 40 x 40cm
- 5-pack includes Two Small Wraps 20 x 20cm, Two Medium Wraps 30 x 30cm, One Large Wrap 40 x 40cm
- Extra Large Wrap 50 x 50cm
Handmade from locally sourced British beeswax, organic jojoba oil and pine resin, with GOTs certified organic cotton and organic dyes.
Each pack includes two designs; a flower filled meadow print with beehives dotted around the design, and a vibrant green wrap busy with bees. Wrap over, under and around almost anything (just like cling film!) to keep your food fresh for longer.
How to use
About Vegan Food Wrap Co
Why should you use our Vegan Food Wraps?
- Vegan Our wraps are completely Vegan and we source all of our ingredients from the most sustainable sources possible.
- Planet Friendly We have created these wraps in response to a growing demand for planet friendly alternatives to single use plastic. Our reusable sandwich wraps could potentially eliminate a household's use of cling film, tin foil and plastic sandwich bags.
- Biodegradable Our wraps should last for up to a year, they can be cleaned easily and reused over and again. At the end of their life you can put them in the compost to decompose.
- Easy to wash You can keep your wraps clean, just clean with warm water and a tiny bit of washing up liquid